Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today is a Hard Day

Fifteen years ago today, God blessed me with a beautiful daughter, Simone Asjyana Lanae. While she was only here with me for four short months, those days I remember like yesterday and will cherish for the rest of my life. It is unfortunate that she was taken so soon but our loved one's are only loaned to us for a time before God calls them home. While knowing that does not make this pain I feel any easier to bare, I am blessed to have had the time that I did with her. She is now in a better place with my sister, brother and other family and friends that have been called home to the Lord. Each day, no matter how hard it may seem, is a true blessing and I thank you Lord for each and every day! Rest in peace my angel!

~ Sally Mae ~

No comments:

Post a Comment