Monday, December 5, 2011

M.I.A...It's Been a While

So it feels like it has been forever since I posted on my blog. With birthdays (Happy Birthday again Schemyn, Delores and Chuck), holidays (Happy Thanksgiving..I know I am late) and work, there has not been time for much else but I intend on changing that soon. So please bare with me...in the mean time...check out some of my latest "Makings."


The  Power of Three
Green Malachite earrings



Get Your Swirl On ; )
Green Malachite earrings



The Calm
Turquoise Howlite beads 


Before the Storm
Pink and Turquoise Howlite beads 


Scrambled Pink Turquoise earrings


Pink on Pink
Pink & Black Turquoise/Cherry Quartz
with Black Glass Beads and Swarovski Crystal accents



Come Together
Red Coral Teardrop Beads w/
black Swarovski crystal accents



Bronze and Black
Double-Strand Bracelet

Hope you enjoy...there is more to come. For additional details, pricing and sizes, please email me at mrssallymae@gmail.com.

Until the next time!

~Sally Mae~

No comments:

Post a Comment