Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Shades of Pink!!!

In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month and all those battling breast cancer and survivors including my mother, I will be painting my nails a different shade of pink each week.  This week I started with Coral Bikini by Avon Nailwear Pro (ANP).  For the price (usually about $2.99), I really like the quality of ANP polish.  With a good topcoat, ANP is goes on easily and is long-lasting!  I know that there are a lot of 'polish snobs' that will only use a certain brand however, if I see a color I like then it does not matter who makes it just as along as I have a good fast-drying top coat such as Seche Vite or INM Out the Door. What do you think?  Also, I will be making pink friendship bracelets for those that I know who are survivors. More info and pictures to come!



Until the next time-

~ Sally Mae ~

No comments:

Post a Comment