Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MONEYBALL Review


Photo Source: Moneyball

The hubby and I were lucky enough to attend an advanced screening of Brad Pitt's latest movie "Moneyball".  While I had seen the previews, I had no intentions on going to the theatre to see it.  The movie probably wouldn't have been high and my 'must rent' list either.  However, I am glad that we had the chance to see it.  The movie was very entertaining, funny and sometimes a little emotional (it doesn't take much to get me all worked up...lol) but most importantly it had a message of hope and determination.

Without giving away too much, this movie focuses on having the guts to go against 'the way it's always been done', making tough decisions, standing behind those decisions and dealing with the various consequences. While the story is centered around baseball, everyone can relate to this movie in one way or another.  I recommend all Brad Pitt lovers ; ), baseball fans and those who just like a good movie to check it out.  You'll be glad you did!

Until the next time-

~ Sally Mae ~

No comments:

Post a Comment